Hi Foxy People!
I hope you have enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend so far with family and friends. I want to thank all of our fallen soldiers who have risked their lives to protect us and we honor them for their service.
In edition to Memorial Day celebrations, today is National Burger Day! It is only right that I give you guys a great burger recipe.
Check out my my recipe below and keep in contact with me by leaving a comment below!
For daily updates, follow me on Instagram @foxyveggies and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 Boca All American Flame Grilled Veggie Burger Patty
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup of Sliced Yellow Onion
- 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 Iceburg Lettuce Leaf
- 1 Slice of Red Tomato
- 1 tbsp of Mayo
- 1 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Take a small pan, turn the heat to medium. Once it starts to heat up, add in your Vegetable or Canola Oil. Either one works for this recipe.
- Mix your seasonings in a small bowl. You will use it to season everything throughout the cooking process.
- Once the oil is heated, add in your burger. Allow the burger to cook for about 4 minutes on one side, then flip. Add some of your seasonings on this side. Cook the remaining side for another 4-5 minutes. Before you take it off ans sit ut aside, add some more of your seasoning.
- While the burger is cooking, slice your yellow onion, tomato, and lettuce.
- Before you take your burger out of the pan and sit it aside, add some more of your seasonings.
- In the same pan, take 1 tbsp of your Olive oil and add it to the pan. Once the oil is heated, add in your onions and a little of your seasonings.
- Turn the heat to low and allow the onions to cook for about 10 minutes or until they are caramelized.
- Take them out and sit them aside as well.
- In the same pan, heat the pan back to medium heat and add in the remaining Olive oil.
- Take your egg and crack it straight into the pan. As it’s cooking, top with your seasoning. Cook the egg for about a minute on one side, then flip and cook the egg for about another minute on the other side. Add in the last of the seasonings.
- Now it’s time to assemble the sandwich!
- Take your bread and add the mayo to a side of each slice of Bread.
- Add your patty, tomato, lettuce, fried egg, onions, and top it with your barbecue sauce. Add the other bread to the top.
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies LLC – All Rights Reserved