Hi Foxy People!
I hope you’re enjoying this relaxing Sunday.
You know I always love to give you guys simple recipes to have throughout the week. Well, this week’s recipe helps combat your sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way. The Parfait! You can customize it and make this recipe your own with your favorite fruits and nuts.
As always, let me know what you think and comment below. For updates during the week, follow me on Instagram @foxyveggies and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
- 1 cup of Greek Gods Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Nature’s Valley Honey Oat Granola Bar
- 1 Small Banana
- 1/4 cup of Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup of Craisins
- Either take a good processor and pulse your granola bars until they are a nice crumble or crush your granola bars by hand and sit it aside.
- Take two glasses and add a layer of Greek Yogurt.
- Then begin to layer your granola, sliced almonds, craisins, and banana.
- Add another layer of the yogurt in each glass and repeat the previous step with adding the additional toppings.
© Copyright 2017 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved