Hi Foxy People!
It’s “Foodie Friday”, my favorite day of the week. It’s my chance to highlight some pretty dope restaurants in the DFW area. I’ve been really lucky in my blogger journey because I’ve been able to go to some really nice grand openings.
This week, I was invited to the Grand Opening of Bellagreen. It’s an American Bistro that has multiple locations in Houston. The new location on Walnut Hill Ln will be the 1st of many in the DFW.
Now let’s get to the fun part! You’re obviously wondering, how did you like the food and the space? You know I got you! Check out all the highlights from Bellagreen below.
Things to know…
- They are environmental conscious people at Bellagreen. Their goal is to make the communities around their restaurants more beautiful. To do that, they make sure to reduce their ecological footprint through Alternative Power, Chemical & Pollution Reduction, Sustainable Food Practices, Sustainable Furnishings & Building Materials, and Water Conservation. I just love a place that cares about my well being and what food they are actually serving their patrons!
- It’s a casual dining restaurant, which means you can dress up or down. This is perfect for if you want to have a casual business team lunch, family night, or date night. It’s a place for every occasion.
- Their menu caters to so many dietary needs! For example, if you are Vegan or Vegetarian, they have you covered. If you are doing the Paleo diet, they have those options. They cater to those who live a Gluten Free lifestyle as well. So many perks and everyone can eat without feeling limited.
- ***BONUS FUN FACT*** For all of the Wine Connoisseurs, they have a program where if you bring in 10 wine corks during your meal, you can take home a free glass of wine! Yep, I said it! FREE BOTTLE OF WINE. Pretty nice right? They use those corks to create beautiful art for each restaurant location.
I had to list all of the goodies we had. They feed us very well!
Organic Spinach Dip
- Imagine Spinach dip with all the good cheeses blended into you nice serving with flatbread and a tapenade inspired plate. Can you picture it? That’s what they have created for you. So yummy!
The Vegetarian Choice
The (V) Burger
- I’ve never had a burger like this. It was creamy, but holds it’s form. It was also packed with little nuggets of veggies like corn and sweet potatoes. Great little surprises! You also get to choose a side of either sweet potato fries, house cut fries, or their quinoa salad. That quinoa salad was so fresh and I loved that it had nuts mixed in for a nice crunch.
A Fan Favorite for Meat Lovers
Brick Chicken with sides of Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Vegetables
- I had the pleasure of bringing my mama along with me. She enjoyed it! All great reviews in regards to flavor with the chicken and veggies. The lemon added a little tartness to it in a good way she mentioned.
Carrot Cake & the Domino Cake
- Both were AMAZING and rich! Let’s just say we cleaned our plates with those two.
If you go to Bellagreen, give us a shoutout and let them know Foxy Veggies sent you!
View this post on Instagram
It's Foodie Friday 🎉🎉🎉 This week I had the pleasure of attend the grand opening of @eatbellagreen in Dallas! I love a place that caters to green practices and all around great food! Wanna see what I ate? Swipe ➡️ Want the full review? Show some love on my blog via the link in my bio 💚
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved