Hi Foxy People! It’s another beautiful “Foodie Friday” . This week, I want to highlight a brunch spot in Desoto, TX. I was able to give this place a try for our Praise Dance Holiday Party for church. Check out my review of this black owned, community staple BH Lounge below!
Things to know
- They are know for their Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It includes unlimited mimosas, an omelette station, waffles made to order, with a buffet spread of typical breakfast and Sunday dinner favorites.
- You can make reservations for big parties. If you’re dining in small parties, a reservation isn’t always needed.
- They have live music. Check their “Band Calendar” to see the scheduled dates.
- I enjoyed the build your own omelette station. They make them fresh to order at the station and have veggie options! I also loved that they had a grits station. It reminded me of home cooking at my grandparents house!
- Bonus, is the fact that they had a lot of flavor choices for the mimosas. I was able to try pineapple for the first time and it was good. It’s best to get the bottomless mimosas option because if you purchase two individual glasses, you pretty much paid for the bottomless option.
© Copyright 2019 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved