Hi Foxy People!
It’s been a busy few weeks, but I have another easy recipe for you.
Since we are in the middle of summer, I find myself wanting to eat more light. I tend to feel more weighed down eating heavier foods. With that being said, I opted for a sandwich recipe. Introducing…The Cucumber Sandwich!
Check out the recipe below and leave a comment for me. I would love to hear from you!
As always, you can keep up with me during the week via Instagram @foxyveggies and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
- 1 Slice of Oatnut Wheat Bread
- 12 slices of Seedless Cucumber
- 1 Green Onion (garnish)
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil Mayo
- 2 dashes of Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to finish dish.
- In a small bowl, add your Apple Cider Vinegar, Hot Sauce, Olive Oil Mayo, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Begin assembling your sandwich.
- Take your mayo mix and put it on your slice of Bread.
- Take your cucumber slices and place them on top in 2 rows.
- Finish with Salt and Black Pepper for taste.
- Garnish with the Green Onion tops.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Sunday! I have this Cucumber Sandwich recipe you will definitely want to try. Check it out via the link in my bio #sunday #dallas #healthy #healthyfood #easy #recipe #vegetarian #foodblogger #dallas #dallasfoodie #dallasfoodblogger #blackbloggers #summer #futurechef #stayfoxy
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies LLC – All Rights Reserved